Everyday I get bombarded with stories about the power of a morning routine on Medium.
Yet I can no longer deny the research that says if you get up early and meditate then roll into focused work such as writing, painting or a creative activity, with no distractions, you’re far more likely to be a gazillion times more productive and successful.
Clearly that’s an accurate stat I’ve stated there, so you should take me very seriously.
The thing is it’s true.
The other thing that is true is that establishing the damn routine in the first place, is the hardest part!
Which is why so many people keep writing articles on why a morning routine, heck any routine that cuts out distractions and lets you set and act on your intentions for the day, is so powerful.
I should know. Back in 2004 when I was training to compete in my first ever Body Sculpting (Figure) competition, I had my entire daily routine down pat.
In this episode I talked about:
- How to start a new morning routine without tying it to a big goal
- The power routine I used while training for a competition that rocked my world
- The new morning routine that is already making a difference in my life
Key resources to check out:
- In this podcast I mention a new business I’m starting and that you should register your interest to learn how to make an extra $10K in 6 months here!
- My article on Medium you might like to read: The first day of your new morning routine
- Listen to Mind Your Mindfulness.
- Follow me on Instagram!
Want to get fresh podcast episodes from me, as and when they happen?
Then make sure you SUBSCRIBE through one of the following: