Getting out of your comfort zone can be one of the best moves you ever make in life.
It’s just that getting out of it, is also one of the hardest.
Take me for example, while I am known for being a massive action taker, I’ve found myself in this interesting conundrum.
I kind of love my life right now and I don’t feel a huge need to change much about it.
Happiness is wanting what you have, so I’m very happy.
Yet I’ve found myself taking life a little cruisy (well for me at least) and not pushing forward on projects or milestones like I have in the past.
I haven’t yet set revenue goals for this year (although I have done a personal and professional budget) and I still haven’t started my first vlog.
In the past these would have all been done swiftly and in typical ‘Aries’ all or nothing fashion.
But I have these two gorgeous puppies to distract me and deprive me of sleep…and many more things going on that I reveal in this podcast.
Yet I KNOW deep down that I have so much more to give, to achieve and to put forth in this world to help you become a Freedomist and live life to the full.
So at which point is it ok to stick around in your comfort zone and when should you bust beyond it?
I reveal all in this episode including:
- The benefits of getting out of your comfort zone (courtesy of myself and Tonya)
- How to know when to push yourself and when to enjoy your current state of happiness
- Why I’m grappling with this right now and how I’ve tapped into my deepest calling as a result
- A few of my fave podcasts I’m listening to right now
- Stretching beyond your comfort zone – Productivity Paradox podcast
- Other podcasts I like:
Want to get fresh podcast episodes from me, as and when they happen?
Then make sure you SUBSCRIBE through one of the following: