We all have 168 hours a week but do you still wish you have more time?
Do you still wonder where you are spending all your hours?
If so, you need a better approach to manage yourself and your time wisely.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What the 80:20 rule is and how it can transform your business and life
- How to create an achievable routine that doesn’t leave you frazzled
- One major thing you can plan a week in advance to be way more effective each day
- How to use your calendar effectively so you control your time, not others
Key resources to check out:
- Understanding Pareto’s Principle – The 80-20 Rule
- Join the free Quest for Freedom Facebook group for quality discussions, tips and advice
- Google Calendar is a time-management and scheduling calendar service developed by Google.
- Calendly is simple, beautiful scheduling you and your invitees will love.
Want to get fresh podcast episodes from me, as and when they happen?
Then make sure you SUBSCRIBE through one of the following: