Behind every successful entrepreneur is a team they delegate the work they don’t love to, so that they can focus on the things they do love.
I found my first Virtual Assistant, Margaret, in February 2012. I hired her just two weeks before I headed off on my 6,500 cycling expedition down the east coast of Africa, which meant I’d be offline for over two months.
At first I had concerns about if she could handle the job, what if she screwed up, what if she stole my work or screwed up my customer relations….and then I got over myself, trusted in her and left her to run my business for two months while I cycled through an astounding continent!
Outsourcing was a necessity for me, and since then I have hired over 30 contractors throughout the years to help me, not only run my business, but to grow it, and to make sure I get out of the way when needed.
If you want more time and money, outsourcing is the key.
And it starts with delegating your daily to-dos so you can start to see the immense freedom that comes from stepping aside and giving up control of all the things you just shouldn’t be doing.
In this episode I talk about:
- The ONE big tip that transformed my life and my business
- The best way to figure out what you should delegate in the first place
- My method for choosing who you should hire first
There’s a lot of juicy goodness in this podcast so listen up and take notes!
- [VLOG] Why you need your own Personal Assistant
- [VLOG] How to outsource like a rockstar
- [TOOL] Upwork is an online community of talented virtual workers from around the world who want freelance work, and companies who need their skills.
- [FREE TRAINING] Watch my 23 minute video training to learn 5 steps to getting more free time starting this week.
If you want to learn how to let go of your huge to-do list by hiring the right people to do it for you, and then set up your systems to build your dream team in 30 days or less, then check out my course:
If you’re not quite ready to take this seriously and start delegating right away, then at least figure out what it is that is overwhelming you by writing it down using my free template – it will be a game changer for you, once you see all the work you’re doing that you should be outsourcing.