As an entrepreneur, you are your business. Pretty freaking awesome, right?
But sometimes that enemy to growth, Imposter Syndrome, pops up and says, ‘Hello.’ And with it, a whole lot of no-good thoughts start to race through your mind.
“Am I good enough?”
“What do I know?”
“Surely I can’t brand MYSELF? How vain would that be?”
According to Jessica Zweig, actually, you can. And you must.
Who is Jessica Zweig and how does she know this?
She’s the CEO and Founder of SimplyBe. Agency, host of The SimplyBe. Podcast, and soon-to-be author of Be. – A No Bullsh*t Guide to Increasing Your Self Worth and Net Worth by Simply Being Yourself.
She’s basically as inspiring as they come, and she is all about truly finding your authentic voice in the digital space.
In this episode we uncover:
- That our value has nothing to do with what you look like or how much money you have, but that your pure existence is your inherent value (preach!);
- Just how important it is to live your truth and how it affects you when you’re not doing that;
- How your business can become your entire identity and how hard it is to cut yourself off from that;
- What true authenticity means, how to find it within yourself, and then how to translate it to your personal brand
- The power of the personal brand – when you really embrace who you are, magic happens.
Jessica’s new book (released February 16, 2021): Be: A No-Bullsh*t Guide to Increasing Your Self Worth and Net Worth by Simply Being Yourself. In it, she explores the myths about branding and gets straight into the heart of what really builds and sustains a personal brand platform: your unapologetic authenticity.
I love this idea of being YOU. It’s the foundation of all my work. That’s why I recorded this podcast a few months ago about knowing your value and charging what you’re worth.
There’s also gold in this podcast with Carson Tate about aligning your passion with your work.
Download the Ultimate Online Course Creation Starter Kit!