Imagine this: You’re six months pregnant and you lose your job. How in the world do you rediscover your sparkle?
You write a book, naturally.
Cue all the excuses:
‘I’ve never written before.’
‘I’ve never done a writing course.’
‘Who would buy it?’
Limiting beliefs be damned. Julie Schooler has spent five years writing books, and she’s had ten of them published. AND she’s been co-raising her kids at the same time! What a woman.
In this episode of the UNTAPPED podcast we are diving deep into the beauty of getting out of the negative mind, trying not to control everything, and doing what it takes to rediscover your sparkle.
What if we just let go of the crappy thoughts that didn’t serve us? What if we remembered to play? And express gratitude? And breathe? Julie says HELL YES to that.
In this episode we uncover:
- What an apocalypse bucket list is, and why you need one;
- How we can be okay with not being in control during these banana pants crazy times;
- Why it’s so important to love yourself;
- How you can find an ideal and meaningful life purpose in 15 minutes; and
- How to rediscover your sparkle, and make yourself rebelliously happy during dark times.
You can find out more about Julie and all her incredible books, on her website.
In a similar vein, listen to this podcast where I spoke with Jeff Harry about rediscovering your purpose using play.
I’m all about resilience, and I had a fantastic conversation a few months ago with Kelsey Chapman about how to pivot, start over and succeed.
And speaking of books! You can pre-order my latest book, Suck It Up, Princess, right here. It’s full of real-life strategies to be the heroine you already are and have the money, success and life you deserve!