Hold onto your hair! Today I’m showing you how to find your thought leadership message and signature talk.
Do you have a big message you want to share with the world? Maybe you have something you want to talk about with other people.
You have a VOICE! And it’s time to get it out there.
It doesn’t have to be onstage. I’m talking podcasts, summits, conferences, workshops, and all the other juicy opportunities out there.
It’s time to reach a wider audience, create new opportunities, increase your revenue like the badass boss that you are.
Carol Cox is the founder of Speaking Your Brand®, a coaching and training company that helps high-performing, purpose-driven women entrepreneurs and professionals create their signature talks and thought leadership platforms. Carol is host of the weekly 5-star rated Speaking Your Brand® podcast and during election seasons serves as a Democratic political analyst on TV news. Through her company and content, her mission is to empower more women to find and use their voice, to tell the stories that need to be told.
In this episode we uncover:
- How to find your thought leadership message and signature talk topic
- How you can get over the fear of public speaking
- How female entrepreneurs can use public speaking to increase their revenue streams, and what the real numbers are when you’re speaking at various engagements
- How to repurpose your signature talk into all kinds of delicious content
- How she pivoted during Covid, when speaking around the world wasn’t possible.
If you’re excited about the idea of crafting your signature talk topic and speaking your brand, then find out more about what Carol can do for you, on her website.
Check out Roger Hamilton’s Wealth Dynamics to figure out your path to wealth.
I’m hosting my very own summit! Head across for early access here!
Ready to create your thought leadership message? First you have to embrace your inner heroine.
If you’re a badass Queen and you’re ready to be surrounded by other badass Queens and start living all of this every day, then you’re ready to join the $10K Club.