I got five killer ways to monetise you and build a business around your uniqueness.
I could walk up to you in a cafe and you could tell me a tiny snippet of your life story and I’d launch into a whole THANG about how you could get paid to simply be you.
I’m not joking. It’s one of the things I’m most passionate about in the whole world. And it happens to be my superpower.
I’ve been doing it, myself, for over 12 years.
So, think about it: What if you could take a skill you already have and monetise it?
Pretty amazing, right?
We’re talking about an income stream that you can create with all the stuff you already have bubbling inside of you: your knowledge, your personality, your uniqueness.
Well, that’s exactly what we’re talking about today. The five ways you can monetise yourself by being you.
I’m also hosting my first ever summit from 25th-27th May, where I speak to ten incredible women about their own journeys to profitable businesses, that they built simply by being them.
There’s only one of you. Get out there and be everything that you are.
In this episode we uncover:
- How to create digital products about the things you know, and solve problems for your clients – and the best thing is, these babies live forever
- How to get paid to self-publish your books – it takes work but it is entirely possible, and very profitable
- Becoming a paid speaker — it’s an awesome income stream, but also teaches you some amazing life skills
- Coaching – one-to-one or group coaching, the opportunities are endless (even coaches need coaches)
- Podcasting! Yup, just like this one! There are so many opportunities that come with podcasts, it’s an amazing business tool; and it can be monetised up the wazoo.
If you’re ready to monetise you then best you get in on the all the action at the Monetise You Virtual Summit: 10 ways to $10K months
My $10K Club is one year old! I started it as the pandemic hit and it is proof that women can pull together and make things happen in the face of crazy adversity.
Here’s another episode of the UNTAPPED podcast where I talk about how to monetise yourself during a recession.