How do you learn to love and grow your email list?
Remember that mad romance you had?
The one that got you right in the stomach with the flutters. The one that made your heart beat faster. The one where you ate, breathed and slept the possibility of it all?
Imagine feeling that way about your email list.
Imagine writing emails and getting your subscribers to engage with you and take action, as easily as it is to get a puppy to fall in love with chest rubs.
Kate Doster is the host of the Inbox Besties Podcast, creator of the Love Your List 2.0 email marketing mega course and is dangerously obsessed with helping ethical entrepreneurs carve out their slice of the interwebs.
She helps you to woo open the hearts (and wallets) of your small but mighty audiences thanks to fun email marketing and easy-to-say-yes-to mini-offers.
Are you ready to get your email list to fall in love with you? You certainly will be after you’ve listened to our amazing conversation on how to grow an amazing list that converts!
In this episode we uncover:
- How Kate started her list and how you can start yours (we’re talking explosive)
- How to get in front of other people’s audiences (it’s all about collaboration)
- That it’s okay to give some of your list the boot (we’re keeping it clean)
- How a scarcity mindset is doing you a major disservice when it comes to your list
- Why focusing on list growth could be hurting your business
Kate is offering you free access to two years worth of strategically planned weekly newsletter ideas that work for any niche–you won’t have to worry about what to send your list until 2023!
Are you ready to bring in $10K months to your business? Check out the details for The $10K Club here.