How are you going to thrive and live in possibility during this unprecedented time?
It’s a question I’ve been asking myself since last week and it’s left me hopeful, proactive and purposeful.
I am currently at home in self-isolation for the next 14 days, and as of midnight March 25 New Zealand is now in lockdown for 30 days to contain this virus.
This global pandemic is emotionally challenging, that’s for sure. Each day brings you new feelings and thoughts, concerns and fears, mixed in with hope, solutions, positivity and opportunity.
I’ve been speaking to my clients and students and the range of feelings is so beautifully human. Yet each of them is doing what they can, with what they have, to get through this and even thrive.
One thing that none of us can deny now is this is REAL. And this is our new norm for the foreseeable future.
So in today’s podcast I wanted to share the ways you can cope with self-isolation as well as the ways to thrive by looking at all the available opportunities.
In times like this, the best thing to do is make the most out of it. How you behave, respond and act right now will set you up for how you will lead others in the future.
It’s in these most trying times that you can step up and be your best possible self, not only for you but for your loved ones, peers and strangers who need your gifts.
In this episode, I share what is happening out there in terms of potential opportunities for you and your business, what areas are thriving, and where to help people right now.
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- 5 thriving areas with the most potential and opportunities for you to capitalise on
- The two key questions to ask yourself to make the most out of this situation
- The importance of a daily ritual and routine to feel grounded and more certain
- Guest appearance from Azul Terronez on the power of creating conversations
- Beautiful tips and analogies from Azul on why writing a book right now is needed
- Listen in or read my most popular post: 12 Ways To Get Paid To Be You – Even During A Crisis or Recession
- Join me to Write the Damn Book – starting April 3, 2020.
- TED Talk: What Makes a Good Teacher Great? by Azul Terronez
- How to Kick Off Your Day To Win at Life
Want to build a kick ass business that lets you create the income and impact you desire? Then download my 'Get Paid to Be YOU' Guide to learn 10 ways to monetize your skills and knowledge and do the work that matters today!