So, here’s a question for you: Just how self-motivated are you?
Are you prepared to take charge of your goals and achievements? Or do you set goals, knowing you won’t really work towards them, because they scare your or are too complex?
This came up as a question from one of our lovely member’s Helen, in our Life Pilot Members’ Lounge call this week.
She shared the Mind Tools – The Self-Motivation Quiz with us.
I was curious about how self-motivated I was and figured I’d come out with a high score – just because this is one of my strengths – my internal motivation to be my best self, stretch myself and grow.
My total score was 51/60 which put me right up there, and piqued my curiosity as to what a high level of self-motivation actually meant, and how you could improve it.
Self-motivation is a fundamental tool for reaching your goals, achieving your dreams and succeeding in life.
In this podcast you’ll learn:
- Four factors necessary to build the strongest levels of self-motivation you can
- The key ways to build self-confidence and self-efficacy
- How to identify your strengths and use them
- How to apply the power of positive thinking to your life
- Five goal setting principles that can improve our chances of success
Oh and the fourth factor is an external one, and it’s the reason behind my rather exciting news and a rather big change in how I work starting next week.
- The Self-Motivation Quiz by Mind Tools
- LifePilot is our tool and methodology for turning your dreams into reality that lets you map out your life and goals each quarter, month, week and every day. Check it out here.
- VLOG: How I use habit stacking to start my morning off right
- VLOG: How to make your habits attractive (so you stick with them)
- Read: Atomic Habits by James Clear
I fund this podcast’s content, production and publishing. If you enjoy the podcast please become an UNTAPPED supporter!