What does being more productive mean to you?
Being productive doesn’t mean sitting and working for eight straight hours. You’ll burn yourself out!
There are other ways to maximize productivity. For instance, cutting out distractions and turning off email notifications.
Many of us are looking for ways to live a more productive life, that’s why in this episode, I’ll share 17 strategies you can employ today to have an exceptionally productive 2018!
- TeuxDeux is a simple designy to-do app for the Web and iPhone.
- LeechBlock NG is a simple productivity tool: an extension for the Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome web browsers designed to block those time-wasting sites that can suck the life out of your working day.
- Freedom blocks distracting websites and apps across all your Mac, Windows, and iOS devices so you can focus on what matters most.
- Pomodoro Secrets To Productivity Freedom
- Upwork is an online community of talented virtual workers from around the world who want freelance work, and companies who need their skills.
- Want to learn exactly how to make your first hire in less than 30 days and start delegating work you dislike doing, shouldn’t be doing or frankly can’t do? Let me show you exactly how in Outsource Like a Rockstar.
- Toggl: Hassle-free time tracking so your business runs like clockwork.
- Why you need your own Personal Assistant