Do you have “voices” in your head criticizing you, telling you you’re not good enough, not smart enough?
These damn inner critics, as they’re called, are extremely talented at plaguing us everyday.
Personally, mine are ruthless, mean and demand a lot of me. I’ve always battled with their judgements, until recently.
Over the weekend, I joined an amazing retreat led by Enspiral, and one particular open space session held by Katy Grennier on understanding our inner critics.⠀
It was during this workshop, that I had this big Ah-Ha moment on how to reframe the story I’ve been telling myself about my own inner critics.
After answering a series of questions, I came to my own conclusion that they could be used as a force for good and a whole new way of looking at them.
Watch the vlog below or tune into the podcast to learn more.
In this podcast you’ll learn:
- What is the inner critic?
- Questions you need to ask yourself to reframe your inner critics.
- How to understand your inner critic
- Enspiral – an amazing community of entrepreneurs doing good
- Katy Grennier was amazing at leading and facilitating this open space session. It was just a peek into a full immersion course offered at DSIL- her Bangkok-based company that is dedicated to building creative capacity in people so that they can build innovation, together. Learn more about their workshops at www.dsilglobal.com
- [VLOG] How to use Your Inner Critics As a Force For Good
I fund this podcast’s content, production and publishing. If you enjoy the podcast please become an UNTAPPED supporter!