Key Ways You Can Use Loom to Save Time
- Use it for news and updates direct to your key customers or clients
- Give walk throughs or demos on your products or courses
- Teaching – use it to share ideas, tactics or strategies with your community quickly and easy or direct to your students in your courses by embedding the video directly
- Marketing – collect testimonials from clients in real-time and make it really easy
- Sales – use it for lead generation and email communication.
- Team – share quick feedback on their work, projects or explaining what you need done or fixed in a way that cuts down on comms issues
Key Features of Loom You’ll Love
- One-click to record, one-click to finish and a publicly shareable URL automatically copied to your clipboard makes it fun and easy to use
- Full Desktop Recording, Front Facing Camera, or Tab Only – share what you need and no more, including your face on camera or not!
- High-Quality Video -none of this fuzzy shit, for sharing your video or downloading it
- Unlimited Storage – no need to worry about re-recording videos, quotas, or running out of space on your computer.
- Embed Anywhere – Loom instantly generates Embed HTML so you can put it anywhere on the internet you’d like!
- MP4 Format – cos it’s the only way (for now). Your video is available for download, almost instantly Loom convert it on their end
- Unlimited Recording – use it for short demos or go nuts and record for hours and use the pause/start functionality as well.
Want to build a kick ass business that lets you create the income and impact you desire? Then download my 'Get Paid to Be YOU' Guide to learn 10 ways to monetize your skills and knowledge and do the work that matters today!
Download my Get Paid to Be YOU Audio and Bonus 9 Step Guide. You'll learn how to combine your knowledge, skills and passions into multiple income streams that amplify your purpose, impact and profit.