Did you know there is one thing you can do everyday to transform stress, build resilience and train your brain to get better focus and happiness in just 10 minutes a day?
It’s called meditation and it’s a powerful tool that I’ve personally been using with guided meditations for almost four months straight now, with profound effects.
So I jumped at the chance to dive deeper into why meditation and mindfulness are transforming peoples’ lives more than ever, in this interview with Dr Elise Bialylew.
She’s a coach, meditation teacher and social entrepreneur who trained as a doctor and psychiatrist.
Watch the vlog below or tune into the podcast to learn more.
Elise combines her deep psychological understanding, her training in mindfulness meditation, and her passion and creativity to coach people to discover their own life purpose and turn transform ideas into action.
She thrives on helping people make positive change in their lives through freeing themselves from self limiting beliefs and developing the confidence and courage needed to take bold action.
In short, her mission is to help people flourish and reach their full potential – so you can see why I wanted her on my show!
In this episode we dive into:
- What meditation means to Elise
- Two skills we all need in life
- Effective practices to manage anxiety and depression
- The mental benefits of mindfulness meditation
- When is the best time of day to meditate
- How and why she started teaching mindfulness
Connect with Elise
- Elise’s book The Happiness Plan is a one month guide to help people integrate mindfulness into their daily lives aside from meditation.
- Visit Mindlifeproject.com.
- Connect with Elise on Facebook and Instagram.
Loved what you’ve heard and want more Elise?
Mindful in May, the world’s largest online mindfulness fundraising campaign, is starting soon. Join thousands around the world who are getting ready to train their brains towards greater wellbeing, productivity and resilience while also transforming the lives of those in need of clean, safe drinking water – through fundraising for the cause.
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Subscribe on iTunes
If you enjoy the podcast please become an UNTAPPED supporter to help me keep producing this show every week and keep it advert free!