If I told you that you had 90 days to create something awesome, what would you choose to do?
Would you train for a triathlon, aim to renovate part of your house, finish your book manuscript or would you want to create a profitable online course?
That’s my challenge to you in today’s episode of Untapped, I challenge you to take the next 90 days and create something that you’ve been putting off!
As using our Life Pilot planning system has taught me, it’s way easier to look at and plan for the next 90 days, versus a year or two, and then break it down into monthly, weekly and daily actions to get you there and make it happen.
I’ve accomplished a lot in my life by chunking down my big hairy audacious goals into something I can achieve in 3 months or less and I want to share with you how you can do this too.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How it’s easier to achieve more in 90 days than you can in a year
- What 90 day challenges I’ve undertaken over the years and which ones worked out
- Why 90 days is the perfect amount of time in which to launch your first (or fifth) online course
- How to take up a special invite to a free masterclass I’m hosting with Jess at Teachable to show you how
If you’re short on time and can’t listen to the episode (13 mins), then come along to “The Creator Challenge: How to create your own profitable online course in the next 3 months” free 45-minute masterclass that I’ll be doing with my friend Jess over at Teachable on May 24th at 4:00pm EST (1:00pm PST).
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll learn in this 45-minute class…
- The 5 key types of online course businesses and how to identify which is best for you
- Lessons from the 5,319 online courses that generated revenue last month
- The 3-step framework you can use to choose the right course topic (that will actually attract your dream students)
- Strategies you can use to create a curriculum that provides real results
- Tips for recording a beautiful course that you can be proud of — even if you’re on a budget and haven’t used a camera before
- Everything you need to know about marketing your course as a first-timer
- An 8-day course launch framework that hundreds of creators have used to enroll their first students in their new courses (including the exact email templates they used!)
- And a whole lot more!
Save your spot for the Creator Challenge Masterclass right here!
Oh and if you enjoy the podcast and want me to keep it advert free, consider donating me a coffee!