How often do you think about taking your blog to a million dollars?
And what does the road to $83K a month blog actually look like?
If you are a fellow blogger, or if you’re into launching your own blog, this will be a perfect episode for you.
Pete McPherson is a full-time blogger and podcaster at Do You Even Blog, a resource for income-seeking bloggers and online entrepreneurs.
He spends his days interviewing the world’s top creators & entrepreneurs, including names like Neil Patel, Matt Mullenweg, John Lee Dumas, Nick Loper, Michelle Schroeder, and many more.
Pete is also the CEO of Online Impact, a private membership community for online businesses.
Not only does he write killer blog posts and create a ton of great resources for bloggers starting out and more advanced bloggers, he’s also very open about what it takes to build a successful blog.
We had a really honest and entertaining conversation about setting big ass goals and then making them happen and Pete is not shy in opening up about his business – the good the bad and the ugly.
We also got real about things we’ve both done on our blogging journeys and the hard lessons learned. I think you’re going to enjoy this podcast.
In this episode, Pete shares:
- Why you should never settle until you find the thing you do love to do
- How it’s possible to build a blog in a saturated niche
- The road to $83K a month business and how Pete is working towards it
- How one disastrous launch day in 2019 taught Pete the best lesson in business he’s ever learned.
- Check out Do You Even Blog?.
- Follow Pete on Twitter and Youtube.
- Pete’s beginner’s guide for blogging: How to Start A Blog: A Simple Guide for 2020
- Online Impact – a private membership community for online businesses.
- Six Figure Steps to Building a Profitable Blog
- Listen to my previous podcast: The Power of Blogging and How You Can Profit From It