I’ve never been a big fan of over planning, of strategizing the night away, and getting lost in the detail.
And I’ve always been in favour of less is more, keep it simple and being able to see your big vision on just one piece of paper.
This is why I first developed the infamous ‘One Page Biz Plan’ template back in 2012 and have been using it ever since.
Yes, shock horror, a lady who creates a tool and actually uses it herself, even if she did take a 6 month break from setting any business goals – which I also advocate for, when you’re really not feeling it.
That was the case for me recently, so I just let myself not plan and instead focused on the impact I wanted to make, how I wanted to add value and show up in this world.
Since that all fell into place in the last few months, I was able to write up my quarterly One Page Biz Plan on April 1st with new refreshing goals and objectives to make this a great 90 days.
We all know it can be hard to get clear on our big picture vision and actually follow through with it, so my template helps you to break it down into what’s tangible and doable in the next 90 days.
I literally walk you through what my next 3 months looks like for my business so you can have a crack at doing this too, using my free template.
- My process for setting my quarterly (and Annual) Business Plan goals and objectives
- What my five big goals are for April-June
- What actions I (and my team) need to take to make each of those goals a reality
- Why creating your one page business plan can take just half an hour
- How to use my free 1 Page Business Plan template to crush your next 90 days
- How to keep momentum when the going gets tough
If you want to know how to go about planning out your life goals as well as your work ones, tune in to Episode 12: The Simple Way To Crush The Next 90 Days.
If you enjoy the podcast please become an UNTAPPED supporter to help me keep producing this show every week and keep it advert free!