Do you want to learn how to grow profits and relationships through authentic selling?
Do you struggle to close sales because of your fear of being too ‘sales-y’?
Then let me introduce to Nikki Rausch to step you past all those fears!
Nikki is the Founder and CEO of Sales Maven where she leverages her 25 years of sales experience to help entrepreneurs learn how to sell in an authentic way.
What Nikki shares with us on this episode of UNTAPPED is how to authentically move people through the selling process in a way that builds relationships, creates true connection, and results in more closed deals and long-term clients.
We got to chat about her Selling Staircase, which is essentially a step by step process on how to grow your profits by selling in an authentic and totally not ‘sales-y’ way.
We also covered some sales techniques and the benefits of one over the other as well as how to recognize and respond to buying signals.
This episode is a must listen if you want to increase your sales and build lasting relationships with your customers/clients.
You’ll walk away from this episode feeling equipped to approach selling with a newfound confidence in moving clients along the selling staircase in a way that feels authentic and aligned with their brand.
Hit the play button below to learn how to grow profits through authentic selling!
In this episode you’ll learn
- How to grow profits using the 5 steps of the Selling Staircase
- How to create a positive first impression that establishes a real connection
- The difference between using a ‘cat-calling’ and ‘dog-calling’ technique to create curiosity (Spoiler: cats are better than dogs in this instance)
- Why and how to propose the services that our client needs, not what we think they can afford
- How to recognize and respond to buying signals
Want to build a kick ass business that lets you create the income and impact you desire? Then download my 'Get Paid to Be YOU' Guide and Bonus Audio to learn 10 ways to monetize your skills and knowledge and do the work that matters today!