Jennifer Lachs is a former scientist turned freelance writer and the founder of Digital Nomad Girls, a community for location independent women around the world.
She has made it her mission to connect, inspire and empower other nomad girls and foster community online and offline through her virtual coworking community, the DNG Inner Circle, and mastermind retreats in Europe and beyond.
Yet her story is a beautiful collection of taking the path less chosen, taking some leaps at the right time and trusting her instinct. It’s also a perfect example of how, when you’re willing to do the work and understand who you are and what you offer, that you CAN get paid to be you, and help a ton of other people while you’re at it.
Originally from Germany. Jennifer is tough to pin down these days, as she’s taken over my role as the ‘Suitcase Entrepreneur’ with her own style! I’ve not met many people who put as much time, attention and energy into their community and clients as Jennifer, and it’s the key reason she’s developed a tribe of adoring fans and friends, as well as a successful business.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Jennifer went from scientist to digital nomad
- Her top tips for running a successful Facebook group
- The top 3 skills Jennifer gained from leading and valuing her 20K+ Facebook members
- How she took her skills and knowledge and created multiple revenue streams doing what she loves most
- The importance of mindset to being successful in all areas of life
- DNG Inner Circle is the virtual coworking community that travels with you. DNG Inner Circle members get access to a virtual coworking sessions, monthly expert masterclasses, monthly goal setting, regular challenges and accountability.
- Digital Nomad Girls is an online community of location independent women.
- Jennifer’s Guest blog post on my site: Goodbye Loneliness: How to meet new friends as a Suitcase Entrepreneur
Oh and if you enjoy the podcast and want me to keep it advert free, consider donating me a coffee!