Hiring a virtual assistant is one of the best investments you can make for your business to save you time and money.
But have you ever thought about making that same investment in your own life with a personal assistant?
Personal assistants are not just for the rich and famous. Imagine freeing up hours to work on your business or spend time with your family instead of taking care of personal tasks that you don’t enjoy doing?
A personal assistant can handle a lot of responsibilities that you can delegate to them. Hiring one will make a big difference in your life.
In this vlog, I share the reasons why a personal assistant is an absolute must for any entrepreneur, what tasks you can delegate and how much time a PA is going to save you!
- Fin is a new kind of assistant – using AI (artificial intelligence), always on and ready to help.
- Upwork, formerly Elance-oDesk, is a global freelancing platform where businesses and independent professionals connect and collaborate remotely.
- Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) operates a marketplace for work that requires human intelligence.
- Remote – end-to-end solutions for hiring managers and job seekers.
- Toggl – The simplest time tracker to help you get things done.